Any processing plant where dry bulk material is handled would benefit by learning more about JVI vibratory feeders. JVI makes equipment especially for use in applications in the following industries: Steel, Glass, Foundry, Concrete, Chemical, Recycling, Pharmaceutical, Medicines, Bakery, Railroad Unloading, Plastics, Mining Power, Food Processing, and moreNatural Frequency Conveyors
An innovative option available for hopper or bin discharge is the integrated chutework package feeder. This feeder includes the chutework to fit your hopper outlet and a unique support system in one piece of compact equipment, all built to fit your application.
Whether you need dry bulk material handling equipment to feed, dose, spread, batch, sift, screen, recycle, reclaim, separate or elevate, JVI Vibratory Equipment can provide innovative “engineered to order” custom vibratory solutions that will fit your exact application requirements.
JVI manufactures vibratory feeding equipment such as electromechanical and electromagnetic vibratory feeders, vibrating conveyors, grizzlies, screens, and spiral elevators.
- Electromechanical Vibratory Feeders – medium to heavy duty
- Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeders – medium to heavy duty
- Tube Feeders – enclosed long distance conveying
- Titan Extrovibe Multi- Discharge Feeder – medium to heavy duty for railcar and truck dump stations
- Bidirectional Feeder – for discharge in opposing directions
- Dosing Feeders – light duty
- Vibratory Linear Screens
- Grizzlies – Coarse Separation
- Banana Screens
- How to Select a Screen
- Conveyors for long distances
- Spiral Elevators for gentle vertical conveying